Do you need a chart created from CSV data for work or study? Smart CSV will make it so easy and rapidly even if you are in a hurry by just a few steps as below:
- Tap on the Custom selection icon (the second one from the left) in the bottom navigation.
- On the Custom selection dialog, select the range of rows you want to export by inputting From and To. In case of exporting all data, tap on SELECT ALL.
- Choose SELECT, selected rows will be highlighted.
- Tap on Generate chart icon (the second one from the right) in the top navigation.
- On the Generate chart dialog, add your chart title, choose the type of your chart by clicking any chart to see how your data will look, and choose the label and series that is shown in the chart.
**There are total of 11 chart types: column, bar, line, dashed line, area, spline, dashed spline, scatter, step line, dashed step line, and step area.
- Share exported files with friends or save them on your device. Created files are also located in Exported Files on Home Screen. Tap on it to see.
Hope you are more productive with Smart CSV Viewer!
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us via mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.