Smart CSV Viewer will help you to create a pdf file so easily and rapidly. You also can modify an existing style and customize it to suit your needs.
- Tap on the Custom selection icon (the second one from the left) in the bottom navigation.
- On the Custom selection dialog, select the range of rows you want to export by inputting From and To. In case of exporting all data, tap on SELECT ALL.
- Choose SELECT, selected rows will be highlighted.
- Tap on the Export to PDF icon (the first one from the right) in the top navigation.
- On the Export PDF dialog, add your file title, choose the style and customize the column.
- You can choose the style from 9 existing styles or customize from 3 customizable ones to suit your needs.
- You also can customize the column to export only a portion of the data that you want. To export all rows in the file, choose All rows.
- Tap on the Export icon, the file will be created. Share exported files with friends or save them on your device.
- Created files are also located in Exported Files on Home Screen. Tap on it to see.
Hope you are more productive with Smart CSV Viewer!
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us via mail: email@example.com.