In Smart CSV, you can select the contents of one or more rows.
There are 2 ways to collect rows:
- Touching rows directly: select non-adjacent rows.
- Select Range: select a range of rows.
In this tutorial, we introduce the second way - Select Range. Let’s get started!
- Open your target file
- Touch the Expand icon on the bottom right corner
- In Select range, you can choose the rows you want by Custom or choose all rows by All
- Select Custom and then Select range pop-up will appear.
- Choose Select
- The selected range will be highlighted
- Select All then all rows in the table will be highlighted
3.1 Choose the rows you want by Custom
From: enter start row index To: enter end row index
3.2 Choose all rows by All
- Choose Deselect (in the lower bar) or reset icon (in the upper bar) to reset the table to their defaults
With highlighted rows, you can create chart or export PDF